March 22, 2007

Welcome to my world.

Welcome readers, if there are any of you out there, to my blog.

My name is Ellen and I am a 47 year old Catholic wife of a wonderful husband, motherof a terrific teenage son and "dog mom" to a 13 year old Bichon/Poodle mix.

I am a stay at home mom thanks to a hardworking husband and our son is a senior at our local Catholic high school. I volunteer my accounting talents to my parish and enjoy reading, playing tennis, bike riding, swimming and skiing (badly!!!) and cooking. I love to entertain and we do so often, especially in the summer when we like to cook out and socialize by our pool. I love to travel and have been to several Caribbean countries, Hawaii, California and every state along the east coast.

I hope to post often, but like many, my intentions are good, but often my actions are not so good.

No comments: