January 11, 2008

Useless info about me!

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No

2. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Highlander

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? I value the lining of my stomach too much to eat there.

4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Yes

5. What color is your iPod? White

6. What kind of dog do you have? Bichon Frise/Poodle mix

7. What's for dinner tonight? My son and I ate out - I had seafood cannelloni and he had (politically incorrect) veal Verona

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Wine on New Years' day

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Took pictures of a grill our parish rented for a picnic - it was filthy (the grill, not the phone)

10. Last time you were sick? From just after Thanksgiving until almost Christmas

11. How long is your hair? It's more like how short is my hair!

12. Are you happy right now? For the most part....

13. What did you say last? No, Dairy Queen is closed for the winter.

14. Who came over last? My niece

15. Do you drink beer? Occasionally

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Probably

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? The Toyota one that came with my new car in '06

18. What did you get for graduation? It's been too long for me to remember

19. Whats in your pocket? Chapstick and keys

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? I stumbled across him while channel surfing on the HBO channels

21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No

22. What DVD is in your DVD player? The last two discs of the sixth season of "24"

23. What's something fun you did today? Went to dinner with my son

24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Mr. "Fig" Newton

25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Not my house, but my parent's was when I lived at home

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Chinese food!!!!

27. What are you listening to right now? Psych on TV

28. Drinking? Just finished a glass of water

29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? The one with the bargain bin of DVDs

30. When is your mom's birthday? January 21

31. When is your birthday? January 9

32. What's the area code for your cell phone? One of the NJ area codes

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Land's End

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No - too distracting for me

35. How many states in the US have you been to? Probably almost half

36. What kind of milk do you drink? 1% or chocolate soy milk

37. What are you going to do after this? Go to bed and read

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? My son - time to stock up for the second semester!

39. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries

40. What about your favorite dessert? Tiramisu

41. What is something you need to go shopping for? A new sofa and chair for the family room

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No

43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Acura

44. Do you like pickles? Not only do I like them, but I make my own

45. How about olives? Only black olives, the green ones gross me out

46. What is your favorite kind of gum? I don't chew it - too much dental work for it to stick to

47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Juicy Juice fruit punch mixed with seltzer

48. Do you have any tan lines? Yes - my tan never completely fades

49. What hospital were you born in? One in Pennsylvania

Now, are you ready for the quiz?

No comments: