February 06, 2008

Lenten Meme

Fr. Daren has tagged me for this lenten meme. It has helped me to stop and take inventory of my lenten sacrifice.

1. What’s been your best Lenten-effort-idea ever?

Going to daily mass at least twice a week.

2. And your worst?

The standard giving up candy and ice cream. When I look back, it didn't benefit me spiritually.

3. What Lenten advice would you share?

As I have gotten older (and hopefully wiser), I have realized that lenten sacrifice shouldn't be giving something up, but rather taking on something that I might not ordinarilly do that will benefit others or at least will benefit me spiritually.

4. And what you will feature this year?

I will try to attend Friday night Mass and Stations of the Cross and pray the rosary every day. I may not achieve these goals, but I will do my best to!

I tag any one who wants to take a lenten spiritual inventory!

2 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

HI Ellen! I found a mom who plays tennis. Cool! Got your blogsite from Esther's blog.

EC Gefroh said...

I enjoyed reading your responses. BTW, I have a little something for you on my blog.