- Cleaned my downstairs - why did I give up my cleaning people? Probably because they weren't doing such a good job!
- Regatta season is winding down - I'll get my laundry room back - no more crates of supplies on the floor.
- Went diving in the paper recycling bin. My father called to ask if I still had the Philadelphia paper with the articles about Harry Kalas' funeral in them. I thought I had put them aside for my son, but of course, they were in the bin.
- I have about four months of magazines to go through and rip out recipes, articles and decorating ideas I like. Then the things I rip out will sit in a pile for a year until I throw them out.
- Does any one else have a kitchen island that is a paper and mail collector?
April 23, 2009
This and That Thursday
Here's what's going through my mind today: