- Will the house across the street from me ever sell? It's been on the market for over 18 months. Get a clue people - clean up the outside and it may just sell.
- If they clean up the outside, then the rest of us won't have to deal with the leaves from their lawn that keep blowing into our lawns.
- Making the Pioneer Woman's Braised Short Ribs for dinner today. I can almost taste them just looking at her pictures.
- Made tons of applesauce last week with my parents. It's a lot of work, but oh so worth it when you open up a package in a month or so - heaven on a spoon.
- How is it possible that Thanksgiving is only a week away? Didn't we just celebrate the 4th of July?
Note: The short ribs were out of this world. Do try them!