May 20, 2010

The Graduate

My niece graduated from Texas State University last Friday. So my husband and parents and I traveled to witness this historic event.

Herewith some pictures from graduation:


Looking for the crazy people who are calling her name. Those crazy people would be us.

Hugs for her proud Grandpop while Grandmom giggles.

. Checking out the bogus diploma. She picked up the real one a few days later.

Grandpop loves to tweak you on the nose.

The college graduation Chuck Taylor's. She wore red ones for her high school graduation.

Congrats K-tel. Love you lots.

One additional note, I called her when we arrived at the venue (about an hour before the ceremony) to let her know where we were sitting. I woke her up. Fortunately she lived directly across the street from the arena and made it on time.

5 comments:

Nurse Nancy said...

Congrats to Katie! Next year it will be "Cool J" I know, I know, I should not be reminding you :)

Mental P Mama said...

LOL--She is beautiful!! W00t!!!

Sue said...

I love the sneakers...I wear them all the time...I must have 8 pairs in all colors...She's got good taste and i love grandpa tweaking her nose....

Country Girl said...

How can they sleep that much?!! Congratulations to K. Lovely! Cool shoes, too.

abb said...

That's too funny!