May 03, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It was a beautiful day in New Jersey today and I was lucky to enjoy a long bike ride along the Delaware River and enjoy it. It was warm, but not hot and very sunny and a nice breeze kept my friend and I from getting too hot - which is important for women in my age group (late forties) if you know what I mean. Suffice it to say, the cool breeze is appreciated all the time!

We rode from Titusville, NJ to Lambertville and then crossed the river into New Hope, PA. New Hope is a very interesting town that is filled with the many interesting shops - from witch craft to Medieval items to a shop for gay people. You can get tattoos, piercings, food at an number of restaurants with many different cuisines, see a play at a playhouse on the river and get ice cream on just about every block.

But it was a great day to be outside, enjoying God's universe and getting some much needed exercise!

No comments: