Good Fr. Daren has tagged me with this meme about me. Hummm, non-important facts about me - so many to choose from, so few to post. Herewith the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
So here I go...
1. When brushing my teeth, I wet the toothbrush, apply toothpaste and then wet the toothbrush again. If I deviate from this, the toothbrush is too dry.
2. I like to iron clothes.
3. When I serve a tennis ball, I have to bounce the ball three times before I begin my serve. And if my concentration is broken and I have to start again, I have to bounce the ball three times again.
4. I wash my face before and after I wash my hair.
5. I like to watch "White Christmas" in the middle of the summer.
6. I have very oily skin, but at "just this side of 50" I have almost no wrinkles ( I knew that oily skin would pay off some day).
7. I can bmke chocolate chip cookie dough with out using a recipe - it is burned into my brain.
And now I tag Barb, Chris, Michele, Margaret,The Kitchen Madonna,Kimberlee, and Cheryl.
Post a Comment