Fr. Daren at Servant and Steward tagged me for this meme of things about me:
1. Male or Female: Female
2. Married or Single (or religious): Married to a wonderful man
3. Dream vacation: Bicycle pub tour of Ireland
4. Birthplace: Phoenixville, PA
5. Area I live in currently: Burlington, NJ
6. Someone you wish you could meet: Barbara Bush
7. Biggest "pet-peeve": Soccer moms in BIG SUV's on their cellphone
8. Favorite Religious devotion: The Rosary
9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): St. John Neumann
10. Favorite sport that you play: Tennis
11. Favorite food: Chocolate
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Novus Ordo
13. Would you (or are you) home school or public school: Catholic grade school, public high school, and State college
14. How many kids do you have: One red headed son - enough said
15. Ever been in an auto accident: Yes, a few
16. Ever seen a pope in person: No
17. Languages that you know fluently: English
18. Last movie you saw in theatres: Wild Hogs
19. Favorite Blog: Servant and Steward and SFO Mom
20. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Claus: Barney should be shot, the Easter Bunny is okay and Santa rules.
Lucky Fr. Daren is in Hawaii and is taking time to keep in touch with his readers.
I tag Barb at SFO Mom.