November 09, 2007

My husband could have predicted this result

You Are Totally Like Your Mom

You and your mom are practically clones.
You think alike, and you even seem to read each other's minds.
You're definitely you're mother's child... and that's just fine with you.


My husband often comments that he married his mother-in-law. Many might see this as a dig at his mother-in-law, but secretly, I think he's glad I'm so much like her - she's a fun lady who can take his ribbing - and give it right back to him.

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Hmm--despite the fact that my sister says that I am my mom's clone, I only scored "somewhat." I think it's the politics. And the job stuff, since she thinks I should get one. (Apparently she wants to social-climb through her children, and it's not happening.)