- My husband finally understands why I insist on going to the massage therapist who does muscle correction.
- He also understands why I sometimes come home with bruises from treatment. No pain, no gain.
- He also feels better now that he's had his muscles put back into place. It just works!
- We'll be dog sitting for our neighbor's dog next week. This should be interesting since I've never had any experience with a male dog. I just hope he's not into marking territory at my house.
- Getting my son ready to go back to school. Five young men in one townhouse. So far, there is no coordination of who's bringing what. Why am I not surprised?
- Does anyone else like the new show "The Philanthropist?" Great show.
- Last season for "Monk." This makes me so sad.
- My son going back to school makes me sad too.
How's your life these days?