June 16, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Here's what's crowding my mind today:

  • My son's been gone for a week. I have yet to tackle his room to finish the clean-up. Now when was the last time I had a tetanus shot?
  • America's Got Talent - get a clue folks, blowing up a hot water bottle is not the basis for a Vegas show. And neither is bad dancing that looks like you are LSD tripping.
  • Time to pick out new glasses today. And then I can trash the ones I broke Saturday night by kneeling on them - duh!
  • Is any one else as obsessed with the USA shows like me?
Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Awwww. The Bird is gone to Semester ay Sea...I cannot face her room. What am I gonna do when they graduate??? I admire you!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I'm with you on the tetanus shot...it's gotten to the point where I don't even want to walk into Big Brother's room. Yikes!
Want to get breakfast someday soon? I'm going to need a sanity break :)