October 02, 2007

A Blogger Quiz

My blogger buddy Barb tagged me for this quiz. Read on -

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? Novus Ordo for me. I vaguely remember attending Latin mass as a child.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? We had Latin mass at our parish several years ago. I had no desire then or now to attend Latin mass. And I actually took Latin in school!

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? A conservative Catholic.

4. Are you a comment junkie? Not really. I will comment if I have something to say, but not just to see my words in print. I do, however, like to read other peoples comments on blogs that I read.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? Yes, I do.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? Once or twice.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? It doesn't matter to me. I write my blog because I enjoy it, not because I want to be on any blog roll.

8. Which blog is the first one you check? I don't check one specifically, I just jump around my favorites to see what's up.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Yes! I have met Barb and Christine. And they are the nicest ladies you could meet!

10. What are you reading? I just finished the latest James Patterson and started on the newest Faye Kellerman.

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? I never heard of it so I don't know. And I don't care!

If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? Don't know, don't care! But I wouldn't be surprised if I learn about him after completing this!

I don't know if many read this blog, but if you do, please play along!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

I love your blogging attitude. It is so healthy! Loved what you wrote about comments. I do read your blog but unfortunately, I've already done this one.

Ellen said...

Thanks for reading my blog.