March 13, 2009

I'm blushing

The title says it all. Thanks to my new friend Mental Pause Mama for mentioning me in her latest edition of bloggy love.. The feeling is mutual!

What's interesting is how we met.

I've mentioned my dear friend Nurse Nancy several times. Nurse Nancy works with Annie of the Tombstone Chronicler. Annie is good friends with MPM and thus our six degrees of separation. I met Annie when visiting Nurse Nancy a few months ago and shortly afterward, Nurse Nancy told me that Annie suggested a get together so, not only could I meet MPM, but she could too. And as a bonus, I got to meet Jules too.

Any way, where else but in blog land could me meet people that we would never in a million years have an opportunity to meet?

4 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Awww. Now send me some cake! Thanks;)

abb said...

Small world, isn't it?
I'm glad it is, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a small world! I'm counting the days until I get to meet Miss Annie and Mama! It'll be grand indeed!

Unknown said...

Love MPM as well and am constantly amazed at the gifts I receive daily from the wonderful words of others I would have never met!