- My son is packing to go back to school. It should be easy since he never really unpacked his things when he came home in the spring.
- I haven't seen the floor of my son's room since he came home in May.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of his room will commence when I get back from vacation. You can expect to not hear from me for at least a week.
- Just when I thought I was caught up with laundry, my son cleaned out his car. I now have an entire load of sweat shirts to wash.
- I love watching Top Chef, but I have no idea what a cheviche is.